Friday Sketchers

>> Friday 28 November 2008


We lost our internet connection yesterday for 24 hours - I was lost without it! No email, no blog hopping, I didn't know what to do with myself!! I did colour Mimi and once I was able to get back on line today I took a quick look at the Friday Sketchers challenge and made this card. All the paper is from Crate Paper and is so lovely to use because it is double sided!! I've used paprika versacolor ink on the edges and also to stamp the flourishes.


I'm so looking forward to a visit to the Craft Barn tomorrow. I've got two lists: a 'must have' shopping list which includes things like card, cutting blades, double sided tape and then a 'wish list' which is very long indeed! But I know I will have a very happy few hours browsing around followed by a big wince when I get to the till!

17 comments:

mueppi 28 November 2008 at 21:31  

Hi Sharon
your card is gorgeous and the colours are great!
I love it!!!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Sue 28 November 2008 at 22:12  

Beautiful card, luv the colous, sue.xx

Torill 28 November 2008 at 22:14  

Beautiful card, and great to se other than cristmascards too:-)
And thanks for stopping by my blog:-)
Have a nice weekend!

Unknown 28 November 2008 at 22:30  

wonderful... Sharon.. your card is so beautiful.. love it

Gabigabs 29 November 2008 at 00:35  

What a cute take on the sketch. Love the scallopped layer and nice image.

Carole 29 November 2008 at 01:21  

Your card is gorgeous, what a lovely image. Hope you enjoy your shopping trip. Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole ;-)

Carole 29 November 2008 at 01:21  

Your card is gorgeous, what a lovely image. Hope you enjoy your shopping trip. Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole ;-)

Sharon 29 November 2008 at 07:11  

Gorgeous card the image is really sweet and the papers are lovely.

Chris 29 November 2008 at 09:11  

Love your card Sharon, Mimi is gorgeous and your colouring is lovely. The papers are gorgeous too. Hope you have a great time at the Craft Barn and that you're bill isn't too huge LOL! Have fun. Chris x

Rach 29 November 2008 at 09:21  

Hi Sharon, you have made a lovely card, such a sweet image. hugs Rachxx

Gillian 1 December 2008 at 09:47  

Such a lovely card and beautifully coloured. Love the colour cobmination too. Hope you had a great time at the Craft Barn, a visit there is on my 'to do' list for the new year.

Gill x

debby4000 1 December 2008 at 11:58  

Oh she is so sweet, love the swirls. Hope you had a great time at the craft barn.

having a {me} day 1 December 2008 at 13:32  

This is beautiful! I love the colours of the card and the way you have coloured Mimi. It all goes really well together.
kat
having a {me} day

Bev 2 December 2008 at 22:32  

Sharon this is gorgeous!!! I love the colour scheme - stunning

hugs Bev x

Heidi 4 December 2008 at 14:01  

I really love your card and the colors are so beautiful

Hugs from
heidi

Nikki Fairbairn 7 December 2008 at 09:56  

Oh I love this cute stamp and you've coloured her so beautifully, love the colours of the papers, Hugs, Nikki x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP