Whiff of Joy - Guest DT call

>> Wednesday 17 September 2008


Katarina is looking for a guest DT member! Now I don't for one minute think my cards are up to that standard but, hey, may as well give it a go!!

I've used her sketch #4 for this card. The papers are Basic Grey which I've scuffed a little around the edges. The swirl stamps on the green paper are Inkadinkado. Amelia & Swing is a Kadoodle stamp designed by Christine Dry and she was lovely to colour. I've used Prisma pencils and Sansador and I've highlighted her pockets with diamond glaze and a bit of glitter on her flower. The flowers are Prisma and the charm was from a mixed bag I bought off Ebay. Ribbon & brads from my stash.

7 comments:

Bev 17 September 2008 at 20:58  

Fabulous card Sharon, love the fab papers!! Good luck with the GDT call

hugs Bev x

Rach 18 September 2008 at 09:10  

fabulous card, love your image. good luck with the gdt call. hugs rachxx

Tanya 18 September 2008 at 16:56  

I think it turned out cute!

Chris 19 September 2008 at 00:31  

Hi Sharon, your card is wonderful! I love how you coloured Amelia and the papers and design are so pretty. Like the edge distressing very much and the gorgeous embellishments. I wish you all the best with the DT call, you never know!!! Chris xxx

Linanna DESIGNS 22 September 2008 at 15:44  

This is a fabulous card, good luck with the gdt call. Hugs linda x

Victoria 25 September 2008 at 21:22  

what a funky card - fantastic x

Katharina Frei 26 September 2008 at 12:25  

Love your card, the fun paper and the flowers!!
Thanks for entering :)
Katharina

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP