Crafting heaven!

>> Sunday 14 September 2008



at the wonderful Craft Barn yesterday! I love their demo days. Lots of demonstrators showing off new products and ideas. I always learn something new. It was great to see Wendy (Horrod) again and to meet Christine Dark. Christine designs stamps for the Craft Barns exclusive Kadoodle range of stamps. She is a very talented lady and her cards are even better in 'real life'. It was lovely to meet her and have a non cyber-space chat!

I bought some lovely stash and then spent a happy few hours last night playing and making this card. And today I'm off to Biggin Hill to a papercraft show. What a fab crafty weekend!


2 comments:

Chris 16 September 2008 at 10:18  

Hi Sharon, and what a great pleasure it was to meet you at the weekend and have a little chat, I only wish we could have had longer. I'm so glad you came along and it looks as though you had a nice little spend and have lots of goodies to play with LOL! I did exactly the same, I think I spent most of what I earned in the shop afterwards!!! Thank you for your very sweet comments which are so much appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with your new stash. Chris x

cats whiskers 16 September 2008 at 22:44  

Oh Sharon what a great day you must have had, I wish I could drive I would love to have gone, you are so lucky to have met Chris she is one of my very favourite craft heros and she seems such a lovely person, glad you had a fabulous day
Hugs Jacqui x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP