Sketch Saturday/Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Wednesday 24 September 2008


Jo created a lovely sketch to use this week. I've used it to make a birthday card for my brother-in-law. The Doodlebug papers are not that inspiring but they are good for male cards! I coloured Edwin with distress inks (don't look too hard or you'll see where the ink 'bled'!) And the fish charm qualifies this for the Cute Card Tuesday challenge which is to use a charming character or a charm on your card.

I am now down to my last piece of A4 white smooth card!! I ordered some more over a week ago but it hasn't arrived yet and I'm starting to panic a bit!! I'll have to use my watercolour paper for all my stamping in the meantime. Hopefully the postman will bring me a lovely parcel tomorrow.

10 comments:

Roz 24 September 2008 at 22:05  

This is gorgeous Sharon! I love the little fishy charm. Great colouring as well.

Love Roz x

Mrs Mac 25 September 2008 at 01:00  

Oh wow! I think this will have to be my favourite one this week! I think I said that about another one already, but I change my mind! It's THIS one! I can't help it. It's the colours and shapes :^)

Great!!! I love it!

How on earth do you manage to give away your cards? Or do you have a large box full of them in the corner?

:)

Mrs Wonka 25 September 2008 at 08:48  

This is stunning,love the colours

Mrs Wonka x

Debbie 25 September 2008 at 09:10  

Fab card Love the little fish charm, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Rach 25 September 2008 at 11:51  

what a fabulous card Sharon. such a sweet image. great touch with the fish charm. hugs rachxx

Bubbles 25 September 2008 at 20:47  

Fab card, the papers and image are lovely, the fish charm is a great touch!
Joanne x

Jeanette 26 September 2008 at 15:54  

This is lovely! I love the colors! And the little charm! Hugs Jeanette

Unknown 27 September 2008 at 05:20  

Thanks so much for stoppnig by my blog-- your cards are fantastic... there are so many cute stamps you can get in England that are nearly impossible to find in the US!! :) I'm jealous!! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

Gill 27 September 2008 at 23:09  

Great card, gorgeous papers and Edwin is so cute, thanks for joining us at SS
Gill x

flatis stempelwelt 28 September 2008 at 14:34  

Fab card Love the little fish, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Sonja x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP