Hanging Treat Box

>> Wednesday 24 September 2008



I've made this hanging treat box as part of my entry for the Craft Stamper 'Stamper of the Year' competition. I got the template from Splitcoaststampers and it was really easy to make. The paper is from a DCWV stack and I used purple and pink core-dinations card. I hung it on the stairgate so you can see it from a different angle! I'm going to try and make one for each of the children - put a small pressie inside and hang it on the Christmas tree!

After a couple of days with my parents I'm way behind on all the challenges but hopefully will have a bit more time to craft tonight.

1 comments:

Roz 24 September 2008 at 22:07  

awwwwwwwwwwwww... I want that stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP