A cute first birthday!

>> Friday 26 September 2008

I've made this card for my friends little girl who will be one next week. I can't believe the past year has gone so quickly. It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago that we were both pregnant and on the phone to each other moaning about our 24 hour sickness/aching backs/constant tiredness!! I think this card qualifies for this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge - I've added glitter to each of the creatures on the letters. I've coloured with distress inks and water colour pencils and the paper is Doodlebug (I think).

4 comments:

Deb 26 September 2008 at 10:33  

Beautiful card, the letters are so sweet, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Sharon Traynor Designs 26 September 2008 at 10:41  

Gorgeous card. Great idea to glitter the creatures.
Sharon

Andrea, 26 September 2008 at 10:57  

Fab card, I love the letters. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli 27 September 2008 at 10:34  

Gorgeous card, love the letters. Jillix

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP