Tilda & Co Challenge

>> Monday 8 September 2008




The challenge on the Tilda & Co blog this week is an interesting one; envelope art!! I saw a tutorial on SCS for this card and thought it would be perfect. The card is folded and shaped like an envelope. Untie the bow and the greeting is inside! I coloured Tilda with water colour pencils and distress ink. I've used Basic Grey papers, Bazzil cardstock and also a bit of Bazzil Bling to add a little bit of sparkle. I used my piercing tool around the edge of the flap and then stamped the greeting and a small motif on the inside. Really pleased with how this turned out.






7 comments:

CraftyC 9 September 2008 at 10:41  

This is so pretty, I love it!
Clairex

Murielle 9 September 2008 at 13:08  

Waw...super creation!!!
Love colours.
You have make a fabulous envelope.
Mumur

Heather 9 September 2008 at 18:41  

Hi Sharon,
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Love this card - it is so pretty and so well done.
Hugs Rica xx

Chris 9 September 2008 at 22:49  

Absolutely beautiful Sharon! I've been wanting to make one of these cards for ages and I must get around out, yours is perfect. Love your image and colouring. The paper piercing is the perfect finishing touch. Chris x

Allison 10 September 2008 at 13:00  

fab idea love the colours its great
AllisonX

Bev 11 September 2008 at 00:17  

I love your take on the challenge Sharon - perfect! Gorgeous design, papers, colours and image

hugs Bev x

Aija 13 September 2008 at 12:25  

This is very elegant creation. Love the colours and layout, you have done very beautiful card!
Aija :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP