>> Thursday 4 September 2008


This is the first card I have made for the Ismaki challenge. Its a lovely sketch and it was nice to work with some very simple papers rather than trying to mix several patterns together. I embossed the scalloped strip with my Cuttlebug and coloured Fluffles with distress inks and water colour pencils. I love Bev's idea of using bead spacers in the centre of flowers so I ordered some from Ebay. It was nice to add some wire to the card too - nothing too complicated, just wrapped it around my paper piercer and added some beads.

7 comments:

Tova 4 September 2008 at 13:27  

what a lovely card !!

Mu42800 4 September 2008 at 14:08  

superbe !! les couleurs comme l'embossage à froid est magnifique
bizzz Mu

kiki 4 September 2008 at 18:35  

beautiful card !!
cuttlebug is fantastic!!
kiki :)

debby4000 5 September 2008 at 10:19  

Lovely cute card, love all the embossing.

COCO 5 September 2008 at 13:09  

very nice !!!! i love it !!!

Bev 7 September 2008 at 11:10  

Wow, this is fabulous - love it!

hugs Bev x

Mrs Wonka 8 September 2008 at 08:47  

What a great card, I love it. I MUST have this stamp, that is the problem with blog hopping it makes you want everything!
Mrs Wonka x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP