A Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Wednesday 10 September 2008



What a lovely sketch from Nicki this week; I've used it to make my sisters birthday card. Tilda has been coloured with Prisma pencils and H2O's. The papers are from the Making Memories Olivia collection which I've had for ages. I made the charm by punching some inked shrink plastic and adding a jump ring and the flowers are all from the Craft Barn with brads and spacers added to the centre.


I'm really looking forward to visiting the Craft Barn this weekend. They will have loads of demonstrators there and it will be a great chance to stock up on goodies - my stocks are definitely running low! Maybe I'll bump into some fellow bloggers while I'm there?

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn 10 September 2008 at 13:32  

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the cute Tilda which you have coloured so beautifully, I'm sure your sister will just love it. Thanks for using my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Lynsey 10 September 2008 at 13:44  

Hi Sharon
Thanks for visiting my blog, I have really enjoyed looking at your cards they are lovely. I am sure your sister will be thrilled with this one.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Lyn 10 September 2008 at 14:34  

beautiful card, love the colours and your sister will love it.
I'm off to the craft barn on saturday

Debbie 10 September 2008 at 19:58  

Fab card Sharon,Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

Debbie 10 September 2008 at 20:25  

Lovely card Sharon, I love the pretty colours. Your sister will love it. Debbie x

Bev 11 September 2008 at 00:17  

Gorgeous card Sharon - such pretty colours and papers

hugs Bev x

Bubbles 11 September 2008 at 20:32  

Pretty card Sharon, lovely image. Thanks for joining in.
Joanne x

debby4000 12 September 2008 at 16:14  

Gorgeous card, fabulous Tilda. Was planning to go the Craft Barn but not sure now.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP