>> Sunday 10 August 2008

You know when you have those days when you spend more time browsing the internet for crafting goodies or looking at blogs and forums for inspiration than you do actually crafting? I started this card Friday evening and its now finally finished on Sunday evening! It's for this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge which is entitled "the two of us". I used a sketch from the Ismaki challenge a few weeks ago for my layout. The papers are Basic Gray and I've coloured Lilly & Milo with watercolour pencils. I made the flower embellishments from shrink plastic, the sentiment is stamped onto a die cut shape and the ribbon is from my stash.

I also have to admit to a bit more online shopping! I've been put off buying some Prisma pencils because of the price but I did a search on eBay and bought some from an American seller. I didn't stop there!! I ordered some Sansodor, paper stumps and then went over to the Glitter Pot and ordered some more stamps; Rachel Anne Miller, Magnolia and Sarah Kay. Can't wait for everything to arrive now.

1 comments:

Deb 10 August 2008 at 20:04  

gorgeous card, such a sweet image, have fun with all your new scrummy stash, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP