>> Thursday 28 August 2008



This card is for two different challenges. The sketch is from this weeks SCS sketch challenge and I've added some faux stiching for the Papertake Challenge. I decided not to use patterned paper for this card so I used some Lasting Impressions paper and embossed the green background with some swirls. I've coloured Tilda with Prisma pencils and ran the lilac panel through the Cuttlebug. I added the faux stiching with a glaze pen. I found some lovely buttons in a sewing shop near where I work so had to add one to the flower!

5 comments:

Rach 28 August 2008 at 15:21  

love your card, your colouring of Tilda is lovely. hugs Rachxx

Annie 28 August 2008 at 15:44  

very cute card you have made! and I must get on with my challenge to do all those SCS sketches this year! I've gotten stuck on #133 and can't think what to do with it! annie x

sumbine 30 August 2008 at 14:44  

Great card!
I like the color combo.

LOUISE 30 August 2008 at 19:49  

Great card Sharon, love the colour combination. Louise x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP