>> Wednesday 6 August 2008

Today was my first day back at work after maternity leave. It was a bit overwhelming at first but it wasn't long before I felt as though I'd never been away! Thomas didn't get on quite so well and was very tearful at the in-laws. Hopefully it won't take him too long to get used to being left.


Here is my card for the Tilda & Co Blog challenge. I've stamped the image onto watercolour paper. I found it much easier to shade and blend the colours and it was easy to correct my mistakes too! The background paper is from ScribbleScrabble and the card is all Bazzil. The sign is a Quickutz die and I've hand written "no fishing" in silver glitter pen.


1 comments:

Bev 9 August 2008 at 10:09  

Fabulous card - love the paper, it's gorgeous

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP