>> Friday, 22 August 2008



Two cards to upload this morning. The first is for the Papertake challenge. I love this sketch and have used it for my husbands birthday card. I don't have many stamps suitable for making male cards but this one is very suitable for my hubby! The papers are from Doodlebug and I've inked the edges with distress ink.


My second card is a SCS sketch and also for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which was to use bright colours. I've used my Basic Grey papers again along with some burgandy bazzil card. I cut a slit in the circle to thread the patterned paper through. Tilda is coloured with water colour pencils and I sponged the flowers very lightly with burgandy ink.

10 comments:

Mrs Mayne,  22 August 2008 at 08:57  

These are fab! Love the PTW one! Great image and colours! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Andrea,,  22 August 2008 at 09:43  

2 fab cards, I love the images and layouts you have used. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Angie C,  22 August 2008 at 11:00  

Oh wow, two stunning cards. Love your take on the sketch

Sandra,  22 August 2008 at 11:47  

Hi,two beautiful cards,it would be hard to pick which i like best,both lovely colour schemes,great layouts,and images coloured perfectly,
Sandra x

Annie,  22 August 2008 at 19:24  

two fabulous cards, I love them both! and it seems our DHs have similar birthdays too! annie x

Jilli,  22 August 2008 at 19:37  

Two stunning cards, love your take on both sketches. Fab colours and colouring! Jillix

Deb,  22 August 2008 at 20:25  

fantastic cards, both beautiful colour schemes and love the layouts, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Dawn Wheeler,  23 August 2008 at 17:09  

wow 2 lovely cards so cute and gorgeous ,Dawnx

debby4000,  24 August 2008 at 13:57  

Gorgeous cards, they're both brilliant

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings,  25 August 2008 at 05:55  

wonderful cards.
the images are great colored in
claudia

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP