>> Sunday 24 August 2008


Here is my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge. I've been wanting to use this paper (Crate Paper) for a while and it seemed just right for this card. It's double sided and I've embossed the paper for the background. Tilda is coloured with Prisma pencils (I think I'm starting to get the hang of them now!) and I've used a white glaze pen to add a few highlights. The flowers are Making Memories and I've threaded the brad through a jewellery spacer bead first to give it a bit more dimension. I used matching CP paper to punch the envelope and then cut the tag with a punch before adding the sentiment. The ribbon just matched the card colours perfectly so I felt I had to include it somewhere!

5 comments:

Bev 24 August 2008 at 16:58  

Fab card Sharon, love the papers - they are gorgeous. Such a cute image too
hugs Bev x

Anonymous,  24 August 2008 at 17:48  

Gorgeous card...Tilda is beautiful! The embossed background looks wonderful. Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings 25 August 2008 at 05:54  

sharon.. this is gorgeous!
love the embossing.. i have tried my luck with that this weekend too :-)
hugs
claudia

debby4000 25 August 2008 at 08:53  

fabulous card, love the little envelope for the sentiment.

Debbie 25 August 2008 at 10:27  

Great card Sharon. Cute image and the papers are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP