>> Tuesday 19 August 2008




This weeks Tilda & Co challenge was to create a card using just blue and white:- an icy card! I don't have any Christmas bits yet except for my new Cuttlebug snowflake folder so I made this notelet and embossed onto metallic blue card. I've coloured Tilda in water colour pencils and she's sitting on a white glitter card strip.


I love the sketch for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge. I used my prisma pencils for the first time and I'm reasonably happy with the results. I'm sure my colouring will get better with more practise!! It's not clear from the card but I've used diamond glaze over the puddle to give it a watery appearance. The paper is from Basic Grey and the sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp which I've cut in two. The rest of the card is Bazzil cardstock.

12 comments:

Tara 19 August 2008 at 14:41  

Both really gorgeous cards xx

COCO 19 August 2008 at 15:45  

wonderful card !!! I like it !!!

Bev 19 August 2008 at 18:31  

Wonderful cards!! I lvoe the layout of the Tilda card - fabulous

hugs Bev x

Murielle 19 August 2008 at 18:48  

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Stine Ursin 19 August 2008 at 19:15  

Love both of your cards. They are both so elegant looking :)

hulda beib 20 August 2008 at 01:50  

Both cards are awesome... love the coloring on Tilda!! Thanx for sharing.
xox huldabeib

Anonymous,  20 August 2008 at 09:02  

Fabulous card and really cute image! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.

Debbie 20 August 2008 at 10:35  

Great cards. I love the embossed background on your Tilda card.

COCO 20 August 2008 at 15:58  

fabulous card 's !!!

debby4000 20 August 2008 at 16:52  

fabulous cards but my fav is the Tilda one.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP