>> Tuesday 5 August 2008

It's been AGES since my last entry. I do have a good excuse though, I've made a start on reorganising and decorating our bedroom and the junk had to go somewhere - you guessed it - my crafting room! Which means I couldn't actually get to my desk for quite a while!! But I've had a tidy up and I'm back in the land of cardmaking! I'm so excited as I ordered my Cuttlebug yesterday! I was going to wait and put it on my Christmas list but decided that was too long to wait and CraftsULove had it on offer so I ordered it and a few embossing folders. I also bought a few bits from the craft shop at Bluewater today; a lovely Basic Grey paper pack with matching brads and some cardstock. So I'm ready to go!

Here is a card I put together quickly last night for the Papertake challenge. The paper is from DCWV oriental matstack and the stamp is from a Woodware clear set. The paper is so pretty I didn't want to add another pattern so kept it simple and as the sentiment wouldn't fit into a circle I stamped it at the bottom and added a chinese coin instead.

8 comments:

cats whiskers 5 August 2008 at 20:35  

Oh I love this card, what a great image and beautiful DP
Hugs Jacqui x

Mandy 5 August 2008 at 23:35  

great card, love it!

Mandy

LAURENCE 6 August 2008 at 19:28  

J'aime beaucoup cette carte, elle est très belle
Biz LAURENCE

tracie 6 August 2008 at 19:44  

oh fabulous card, love the image and yor colouring is great :)x

Dawn Wheeler 7 August 2008 at 11:31  

Stunning card ,beautiful papers and image ,Dawnx

Jilli 7 August 2008 at 16:03  

Great card, love the DP

Bev 10 August 2008 at 09:44  

Oh that image is just SO cute!! Love the papers too

Mrs Mayne 11 August 2008 at 11:38  

Great card! I love the oriental theme and the coin you've used looks fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP