Truly Scrumptious DT

>> Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hello, thanks for popping by today. How is your week going so far? On Friday last week I was online ready and waiting at 9.30am to book Duran Duran tickets. I last saw them in concert back in 1987 at Wembley, this time it will be the eve of my 41st birthday at the O2! We also had a shopping trip at the weekend to buy Thomas some new shoes and a new curtain pole. One day soon I will get to go shopping for me!!

This week at Truly Scrumptious we have a sketch designed by me


I've used my gorgeous new Sugar Nellie stamp for this card. I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw him and I love the way he sits so nicely in the corner of this die cut.



The papers are DCWV and I've kept it very simple, just edging the papers with Walnut Stain and added a single button.

I'm booked onto a course this weekend; Muscle Testing and Postural Analysis. I'm really looking forward to it but I need to brush up on my anatomy knowledge before Sunday!

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil 2 February 2011 at 09:45  

Hi Sharon,
This is a beautiful card. The colours are fabulous and the image is just so cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fiona 2 February 2011 at 10:37  

Lucky you Sharon going to see Duran Duran. I like them too and they still produce good records or should I just say 'music', nowadays?
Sweet image and lovely muted colours. Good luck on your course.

Danielle 2 February 2011 at 14:28  

So cute! Adorable image and great mix of papers to use with your fab sketch! Love the single button! And lucky you ... Duran Duran! That will be one awesome concert for sure!
Hugs, Danielle

Melanie-Jane 2 February 2011 at 14:30  

Very pretty card Sharon. I like your sketch. Lucky you going to see Duran Duran. I wish I could see them too.
Have a nice day.
xoxo
Melanie-Jane

Linda 4 February 2011 at 16:59  

Hi Sharon I love the simplicity of your card it is just pefect love Linda

a Seeker of the TRUTH 10 February 2011 at 22:02  

I love this card. I love the cute image and the papers you have chosen. I am not sure if i have thanked you already for taking time to visit my blog and leaving me a message. It means a lot to me that you took time to leave me a message and so i say a big Thank you for that

Happy crafting

Julie

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP