New stash!

>> Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hello, I hope you are having a good week so far. We have had a beautiful day here in Kent. It was a bit foggy to start but the sun broke through and we had a taste of Spring. And the evenings are gradually getting lighter - it was still daylight at 5pm today!!

I treated myself to some new stamps last week and I've been looking forward to inking up this gorgeous Sugar Nellie image. I used the sketch from the Sugar Bowl challenge and also used some new V&A paper that I bought in Bluewater last week.


I've added some stickles to her hem and bow; unfortunately the sparkle doesn't really show in the picture.

I'd love to know what you think!

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil 8 February 2011 at 23:04  

Hi Sharon,
Gorgeous papers and colours.I love the image and flowers. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Berry 8 February 2011 at 23:18  

Sharon she is just fab! I love your colouring and the fab vintage rich colour combo is gorgeous love those papers! Hugs Rebekah xx

Lilian 9 February 2011 at 01:32  

What a darling card! I love the added flowers around the frame! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

dolcreations 9 February 2011 at 15:02  

Sharon...this is perfect! I just love the soft greens and the gorgeous violet colour together...those flowers are perfect how you did them on each side! Send some of that wonderful weather our way!!! WE need spring!

Vicky Hayes 9 February 2011 at 23:16  

Hi Sharon - I've enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Great new photo - another fab one of you and your son a few posts down! Love all your cards but this one really catches my eye - there's a lovely vintage feel to it and I like the image too.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP