Wild Rose Studio DT card

>> Friday 18 February 2011

TGI Friday! It's been a busy old week and I'm starting to get square eyes from all the research I'm doing online for my new business venture. I'm learning a lot though and it's very exciting to be setting up my own business.

I picked up a copy of the latest Papercraft Essentials magazine today and guess who has a two page spread!!!! I submitted my work before Christmas so its been a long wait to see it in print but it's so exciting to see your work in a magazine. I'm on page 88/89 if you get a chance to look.

A lovely crafty package landed on my doormat a few days ago - it was the new collection of stamps and papers from Wild Rose Studio. So of course I had to have a play tonight and this is what I came up with.


Isn't Milton adorable? I've coloured him with aqua pens and added some glossy accents to the centre of the flower. The papers are from the new WRS polka dot pack and the sentiment is also from WRS.

I'm entering the card into the Sketch & Stash challenge - papers & stamp are all new.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. The weather forecast is terrible so I am sure a trip to the soft play centre will feature over the next two days!

8 comments:

Pami 18 February 2011 at 22:47  

Hi Sharon, congratulations on being published!! I havent bought it yet so will look out of you when I do! Lovely card, love those yummy colours together. Have a good weekend. Pami x

Lil Daffodil 18 February 2011 at 23:21  

Hi Sharon,
This is a super cute card. I lov ethe design papers and the really sweet image. Wonderful work.
Congrats on being in the magazine.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tammy 18 February 2011 at 23:54  

OM Gosh ADORABLE!! I love the colors! ...thanks for stopping by!

dolcreations 19 February 2011 at 03:16  

Congratulations on being published Sharon. I wish you could somehow post the magazine pictures..I would love to see your creations! Good for you girl!
I just love your card today..the teal is such a treat! Fantastic!

Faye 19 February 2011 at 21:13  

Oh this is just gorgeous. Your colouring is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing it at Sketch n Stash. xx

~@ngie~ 19 February 2011 at 23:54  

awwwwwwwww so cute... I love those Milton images 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash... good luck ;o)

xXx Angie xXx

Chrissie 20 February 2011 at 11:34  

Such a beautiful card and your colouring is wonderful. I love this little cutie too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash
lol Chrissie xx

Daniele 22 February 2011 at 19:49  

ohhhh this is sooo special, love the colour combo thanks for joining us at Sketch n' Stash this week
hugs

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP