Baby Boom

>> Tuesday 27 July 2010

Gosh it's hot at the moment. But not a nice heat, it's cloudy, sticky and humid which makes it hard to sleep. So I've made this card with slightly bleary eyes!

Two friends have both had baby girls within a couple of days of each other. I already had one card which I made a few weeks ago and I've used this weeks Clean & Simple sketch for this card.


It's a lovely layout and I hope I haven't overdone the embellishments with the pink gems! This gorgeous LOTV image is so easy to colour and I just love her little button nose. I've added some Worn Lipstick distress stickles just for a bit of sparkle. The border punch is Fiskars and the sentiment is Wild Rose Studio.

I hope to have another card to show you tomorrow but Wednesday night is Dragons Den for the next 8 weeks - the only programme worth watching on TV at the moment now that Sons of Anarchy has finished!

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil 27 July 2010 at 23:36  

Hi sharon,
What a beautiful card. I love the colour and the embellishments and the image is super cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 28 July 2010 at 01:07  

I love this card Sharon! I love the image and the way you made it look so soft and delicate..just the way a baby card should be! I am lovin that style of punch you used on the bottom too!
I so hope it cools off soon for you...it has been VERY hot here too!

Teresa Kline 29 July 2010 at 05:20  

this is so cute, adorable image...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Jennifer 31 July 2010 at 13:57  

This is mega cute Sharon! xx Jenny xx

Natasha 1 August 2010 at 00:45  

Aww, what an adorable card!

pink lady 1 August 2010 at 15:29  

What a beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and I love the punched detail at the bottom - so pretty x

Vicky Hayes 4 August 2010 at 21:26  

One of the things I like about your cards is that you never overdo it on the embellishments. This is a charming card.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP