New Stamps at Pink Gem Designs

>> Saturday 24 July 2010

Janet has just taken delivery of some fabulous new stamps at Pink Gem Designs. They actually arrived early from the factory so my card wasn't quite ready but I managed to get it finished tonight!



My theme for Christmas cards this year is clean & simple, this way I might actually get more than 10 made which was about how many I managed last year! Last Christmas I remember seeing some cards where most of the card was white apart from some colour on the image. I decided to give that a try and I'm really pleased with the result. I've added the obligatory stickles and also some glossy accents to their noses and buttons. The snowflake is a Sizzix die.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil 24 July 2010 at 23:33  

Hi Sharon,
This is a fantastic card. I love the embossed white card and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kathleen 25 July 2010 at 06:59  

This is super. I like snow emboss BP.

Lisa 25 July 2010 at 07:12  

Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the embossed background.

Lisa x

Riet 25 July 2010 at 19:14  

So beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky Hayes 25 July 2010 at 19:38  

I agree that the touch of colour on the main image against the mainly white background is very effective. And what a sweet image!

Elaine Stark 25 July 2010 at 21:16  

Lovely clean simple card. A great design for Christmas. Elaine

Jennifer 25 July 2010 at 21:18  

Gorgeous Sharon! I love the soft colours combined with the white....a stunning creation! xx Jenny xx

dolcreations 26 July 2010 at 00:43  

I am sooo hoping I am on your Christmas list!! This is simply adorable...I too love the simple cards. I think it makes mailing and getting alot done....much easier! I so love snowman...may have to get this image!!!LOL

Loraine Arderne 26 July 2010 at 06:28  

Beautifull card, I think your clean and simple idea for Christmas is brilliant!

Chris 27 July 2010 at 20:08  

A beautiful card Sharon and I love Janet's gorgeous new stamps! Wonderful colouring and design too the snowflake is pretty. Have a good week, Chris x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP