Truly Scrumptious #37

>> Wednesday 21 July 2010



Wow, its been a busy week for the Truly Scrumptious team. We had the most amazing entries for our DT Call and it was so tough to pick just two entries. So instead we have asked three ladies to join our team; welcome aboard Mandy, Debbie and Lisette!

But it's a sad goodbye to Angela who is leaving our team. We will miss you Angela and your fabulous cards.

This week we have a fabulous sketch from Dawn


I rotated the sketch for my card. The papers are Basic Grey and I used an old favourite 'Daisy' as my image. There is some silver thread behind her which is not very clear on the picture but it's an important element of the sketch so I thought I should mention it!

I hope you will join us this week. We have a fabulous $20 gift voucher from Stamp and Create for our winner.

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil 21 July 2010 at 08:22  

Hi Sharon,
This is gorgeous. I love those papers - they are so sweet. Daisy of course is absolutely beautiful. She is one of my all time favourites. Fantastic card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Melanie-Jane 21 July 2010 at 08:59  

Very nice card. I love this stamp. She's so sweet Daisy. I also used her for the DT call at truly scrumptious.
Thank you for the tip adding water on my paper I tried that last night on my last creation.
It does help for shading.

Wish you a great day.
Hugs,
Melanie-Jane

debby4000 21 July 2010 at 10:34  

Oh this is fabulous Sharon, love it.
luv
Debby

Heather 21 July 2010 at 12:14  

Gorgeous card Sharon, fabulous choice of papers and I just love Daisy and your gently colouring of her. One of the nicest image ever!!
hugs Heather xx

Michele Roos 21 July 2010 at 14:24  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Riet 21 July 2010 at 17:50  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mina 21 July 2010 at 22:44  

I love Daisy she always looks so sweet and summery Sharon...your have coloured her perfectly and I love those scrummy papers
Mina xxx

CraftyC 22 July 2010 at 11:54  

This is gorgeous Sharon, I do love Daisy!!
Clairexx

Mandy 23 July 2010 at 17:36  

Hi sharon,
Love your image and the colouring is beautiful....Gorgeous papers too...Thank you for picking me for the Truly scrumptious DT looking forward to working with you on this team as well...
Mandy xx

dolcreations 23 July 2010 at 21:35  

Sharon I so apologize for not visiting lately..it has been a crazy couple of weeks. Your cards have been beautiful! I so love this little gem....you rock with the distress inks...I sure hope one day I will work them half as good as you do!

Beth 25 July 2010 at 18:05  

Such a sweet card Sharon! I love the image and summery colours! I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Love Beth xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP