Truly Scrumptious Challenge #14

>> Wednesday 19 August 2009

This post has been scheduled as I’m on holiday so I hope it works OK!

The Truly Scrumptious challenge this time is to make anything BUT a card.  We’re being sponsored this week by Sandra Dry Digi Stamps and the lucky winner will get to choose six of her fabulous designs.

TS 2

I decided to make a little gift set for my mum.  The first item is a simple topper for a bag containing mini bath bombs.  I used my label nesties and coloured the gorjuss girl in distress inks.  The roses are spritzed with glimmer mist.  The second item is a small gift box which has four drawers, each of which contains a gift.  I made this by using 4 craft matchboxes which I coloured using distress inks.  I used a ribbon slot punch to create a slit at the front of each drawer and then threaded the ribbon through.  The corners of the base & top of the box have been rounded and I then stamped and coloured the gorjuss girl so she would sit towards the bottom of the box as I wanted to add a nice posy of roses in the top corner. 

TS 3

The flourishes stamped under the flowers are from Crafty Individuals and the sentiment is a Papermania stamp.

I hope you’ll all joining in this weeks challenge .

22 comments:

Nilla 19 August 2009 at 07:29  

It's a gorgeous set, love it! Enjoy your holiday! Hugs Nilla

Elaine Stark 19 August 2009 at 12:36  

This is a beautiful gift set. Have a great holiday. Elaine

dolcreations 19 August 2009 at 12:43  

This is just a gorgeous set you have made. Your talent is amazing.
Christine

Danielle 19 August 2009 at 13:04  

What gorgeous projects you've made here Sharon - your colouring is amazing on those images! I hope you're enjoying your holiday!
Hugs, Danielle

Kari 19 August 2009 at 15:28  

Oh,my,these are gorgeous!!Love your colouring,it`s amazing:)
Wonderful set:)
Have a fabulous day:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Kathleen 19 August 2009 at 15:29  

Gorgeous set. Love the box. great idea. Kathleen x

Anonymous,  19 August 2009 at 15:30  

WOW!! Sharon, this is just beautiful!! What a stunning gift set!! HUGS

Beth 19 August 2009 at 16:18  

Wow Sharon - this is amazing! I love the little box you've made - such a good idea! And the bath bomb bag is fabulous too!

Beth xx

PinksyDoodles 19 August 2009 at 18:20  

So pretty and so clever!
Clare x

Mina 19 August 2009 at 19:51  

oh wow Sharon these are just stunning...bet your Mum loved them...hope your having a fantastic time
Mina xxx

Riet 19 August 2009 at 20:11  

What beautiful Sharon,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynsey 19 August 2009 at 20:46  

Hi Sharon your cards are stunning! Your colouring looks amazing!
Would you mind telling me where you buy the glimmer mist from as it look so pretty on your flowers.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Victoria 20 August 2009 at 09:05  

beautiful. fantastic detail. Glad I found your blog, will be visiting more often now

Victoria
x

Beth 20 August 2009 at 23:27  

I hope you're having a lovely holiday - I just wanted to say thank you for my birthday card and crafty bits! It was a lovely suprise this morning! I'm going to pop a photo up later!

Beth xx

tiggertastic 21 August 2009 at 21:04  

this is so sweet and one of my fav items i have seen using these stamps.

sarah x

Mandy 22 August 2009 at 16:47  

These are really gorgeous, love your blog too xx

Michele Roos 22 August 2009 at 19:04  

Gorgeous gift set Sharon. Love the images you've used and the colouring also. Your Mum will love these for sure. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Michele x

Heather 22 August 2009 at 20:21  

What a gorgeous gift set Sharon. Such beautifully coloured Gorjuss girls and heavenly details. I'm sure Mum loved it. Hopw you're having a fantastic holiday (or should I say had as you'll probably be back before you read this).
hugs Heather xx

Unknown 22 August 2009 at 21:41  

Its a beautiful set, love the colours you have used, your mum will be delighted to recieve this,
hugs Angela x

Lynsey 22 August 2009 at 23:03  

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for letting me know where you brought the glimmer mist from, I will check out their online shop.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Dawn 25 August 2009 at 16:37  

Hiya
so gorgeous Sharon

hugs
Dawn
x

Julie 27 August 2009 at 10:50  

A gorgeous set, really beautiful work. Can I ask where you got your matchboxes, if you didn't make them yourself?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP