Oops, almost forgot

>> Friday 14 August 2009

Gosh my memory is shocking - its true what they say that having a baby seems to destroy huge amounts of brain cells! The lovely Jan left me this award a couple of days ago. I was so please to receive it as Jan is such a talented crafter and it turns out we both live in the same town!! Thank you Jan.


I would like to pass this on to all the girls on the Truly Scrumptious DT who make the most gorgeous creations for our challenges. So Beth, Danita, Debbie, Dawn, Heather, Michele, Mina and Nicole this is for you!!

2 comments:

Mina 14 August 2009 at 17:38  

isnt that strange that you both live in the same town...thank you so much Sharon this really means a great deal to me...have a wonderful holiday
Mina xxx

Heather 22 August 2009 at 20:17  

Thanks so much for this Sharon, I'm thrilled to bits with it!!
I shall post it straight away before my lousy memory let's me down lol.
hugs Heather xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP