Bildmalarna DT / Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Friday 14 August 2009

I’ve managed to squeeze another card in before we go on holiday tomorrow and this is another of the gorgeous new Bildmalarna stamps which is available now. 

HPIM1608

I found these gorgeous papers at a small art shop in Bluewater.  Trouble is I have no idea what make they are as there was nothing printed on the back!  If anyone knows please tell me!!  The sketch is by the very talented Camilla.  I love how Camilla colours her images and she very kindly gave me some help with colouring faces a few weeks ago.  I’m still practicing Camilla but I think I’m getting better – thank you!!

HPIM1609

So I’m signing off for a week now.  I might fit in a bit of blog hopping this evening in between the packing but otherwise I’ll see you in a weeks time!

13 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings 14 August 2009 at 09:33  

Gorgeous card . Love the image, papers you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Have a fantastic weekend dear Sharon...and thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments Hugs Claudix

Rach 14 August 2009 at 09:42  

fabulous card, love these papers that you have used, and your image is perfectly coloured hugs rachxx

Danielle 14 August 2009 at 13:22  

Gorgeous card Sharon - that image is just so sweet - and your colouring is fabulous! I hope you enjoy a wonderful weeks holiday!
Hugs, Danielle

Elaine Stark 14 August 2009 at 14:47  

Beautiful card, great colouring and fab papers. Elaine

Carolyn 14 August 2009 at 14:57  

Oh Sharon this card is so darling. I love it.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Kari 14 August 2009 at 15:51  

This is gorgeous! Lovely colours and the image is so cute.
Wonderful colouring and details:)
The paper is so lovely too:)

Have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Riet 14 August 2009 at 20:04  

Ohhh what a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Denise 15 August 2009 at 02:51  

Very sweet card, your coloring is awesome!

Nilla 15 August 2009 at 07:30  

Sharon, it's so sweet! Just ordered this Mimosa, she is adorable! Love all of your card! Have a nice Saturday and Sunday! Hugs Nilla

Jilli 15 August 2009 at 10:09  

Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers. Pretty image and fab flowers. Jillix

Chris 15 August 2009 at 21:39  

Fantastic card Sharon and your colouring is superb! The papers are beautiful and it's such a cute image. Hope you have a lovely holiday. Chris x

dolcreations 17 August 2009 at 17:05  

How ever so cute is this card. I love it. Your colouring and paper choice is out of this world. Wow!
Christine

Nicole Bailey 19 August 2009 at 05:03  

I love the new look of your blog Sharon!
And your coloring is just awesome!
Love the yummy papers you used and the image is adorable!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP