All about the flowers

>> Wednesday 26 August 2009

Well my mojo is still missing!  I sat down last night with a few sketches and all my papers and couldn’t come up with anything.  It’s so frustrating because I’ve got new stash I want to use but I don’t seem to know what to do with it.  My desk is strewn with flowers so in the end  I used my favourite gorjuss girl and surrounded her with blooms!

HPIM1666

I found the large pink and cream flowers on a recent visit to John Lewis and the large bud was a find at a local sewing shop.  All the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

HPIM1667

They’ve all been given a good spritz with pearl Glimmer Mist and the paper is from a K & Co recycled pack.

10 comments:

Danielle 26 August 2009 at 21:05  

This is very beautiful Sharon! I'm sure your mojo will find it's way home again (soon for your sake) but this is a gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Danielle

Elaine Stark 26 August 2009 at 21:32  

A lovely card, I love this gorjuss girl. Elaine

Nilla 27 August 2009 at 00:55  

Don't worry, you still have it and you will get the feeling back, promise! This is a stunning card with the frame of the flowers! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Carola 27 August 2009 at 07:43  

This is a very beautiful card!Love it :)
Carola

PinksyDoodles 27 August 2009 at 08:49  

This is absolutely beautiful.
Clare x

cats whiskers 27 August 2009 at 09:05  

Oh hun this is a dream fabby colouring and that flower spray is just stunning I don't think you have lost your Mojo at all
Hugs Jacqui x

Julie 27 August 2009 at 10:49  

A really beautiful card

Anonymous,  27 August 2009 at 15:16  

WOW!! Sharon, how gorgeous girl!! These flowers are beautiful!! Stunning coloring too!! TFS! HUGS

Riet 27 August 2009 at 18:14  

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations 28 August 2009 at 00:47  

This is just beautiful Sharon. I'm sure your mojo will come back! This does not look like you have lost any mojo here! This is just so soft and gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration you provide!
Christine

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP