>> Tuesday 17 June 2008

I've completed two challenges so far this week. The first was for the new Penny Black challenge using the first PB stamp you bought. I love this stamp and it's still one of my favourites. I've coloured him in a light grey which isn't very clear on the scanned picture and used my new Basic Grey papers. The little butterfly has also been highlighted with glitter glue.


The second card is for the Tilda & Co challenge which this week was to incorporate the 'serendipity' technique. Lilac and green together is one of my favourite combinations and I seemed to have plenty of scraps in those colours in my box! The other papers are from a Sizzlets pad. This was the first time I'd used my Tilda stamp and I love her as she is so versatile. Here she's sitting on a strip of satin ribbon. The base card is green, although this doesn't show too well on the picture.

5 comments:

Debbie 17 June 2008 at 22:00  

Two fabulous cards Sharon. Both so pretty. You have been busy ;)

Debbie x

~* Donna *~ 17 June 2008 at 22:04  

well done! love the colours you have used there.

Max 17 June 2008 at 23:32  

Gorgeous cards Sharon.

Shelly 18 June 2008 at 20:35  

Hi! The little elephant is so cute and not an inage you see all that often. Tilda is so sweet, she looks good in any colour but especially green and lilac! Thanks for visiting my blog ;o)

tracie 20 June 2008 at 22:14  

gorgeous cards, love the cute PB image and fab papers. Tildas looking fab too.
Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge, hope to see you again :)c

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP