>> Wednesday 25 June 2008

Here is my card for this weeks Papertake challenge. It was a lovely sketch to work with; the papers I used are from a pack of handmade papers I bought on holiday a couple of years ago. I used my Artifacts 'Thank You' stamp to stamp directly onto the card and the punched flowers have a sequin and gemstone in the centre. The sentiment is raised on sticky fixers.


And the winner of my blog candy is NantyLornar. Congratulations! Please email me your address and I'll pop the papers in the post.

6 comments:

Jutta 25 June 2008 at 20:40  

Beautiful card and very nice papers!!!

Jac’s Playground 26 June 2008 at 11:15  

I really like this, the colours are perfect infact I think the whole card is very elegant.

Cardmaking Galore 26 June 2008 at 22:29  

This is so nice - i love it

Mrs Mayne 27 June 2008 at 11:35  

Great card! I love the colours and texture! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Richelle 28 June 2008 at 06:59  

Beautiful card..love the papers!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP