>> Saturday 28 June 2008

I finally got around to making my card for the Tilda & Co 'dotty' challenge. I'm really pleased with the way the card has turned out and I think its my favourite so far out of all the cards I have made for challenges. The papers are from a Karen Neuburger pad which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! So much so that I have to force myself to use them otherwise I would look at them and then just put them away again!!!! It's not too clear on the photo but the paper at the bottom of the card is scalloped. The flower and tag embellishments are also KN and have been sitting in my drawer for ages waiting for the right card. The sentiment was stamped onto the tag
with Staz On.

1 comments:

Alison 9 July 2008 at 13:04  

Stunning card and those papers are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP