>> Tuesday 24 June 2008

I'm going to have very little time to craft this week but I'm going to try and meet all the challenges. First one completed this week is for Cute Card Thursday. The challenge was to make a birthday card which seems easy but without too many constrictions I can spend AGES trying to decide on colours/layout etc. Anyway, this is what I've come up with: I chose my paper first and then went from there. I've used a Penny Black stamp coloured with distress ink, watercolour pencils and H2O's.


And I've won some blog candy!! How lucky am I; I've only been blogging for a few weeks. The candy is from Max who has some lovely cards on her blog - Thanks Max.

2 comments:

Deb 24 June 2008 at 23:17  

gorgeous card, such a sweet image, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Andrea, 25 June 2008 at 08:49  

Your card is so sweet, the image is gorgeous and I love the papers.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP