>> Friday 20 June 2008

Finally I got around to completing the Papertake challenge! The challenge this week was to create a card using hot colours. Well I hope orange, pink and blue are hot enough! I was also going to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge when I realised that its Friday already! Where do the days go!

Anyway, after completing the card I realised that these are not colours I would choose to work with and seeing as I've had the papers for over a year and this was the first time I have used them, I have decided to give the remainder of the pack away. The pack is by Papermania are the papers are 8" x 8". If you would like what is left (which is pretty much the whole lot!) then leave me a comment and I will draw a name out of the hat on Wednesday next week.


I've also completed an ATC tonight but as it's being entered into a competition I won't post it here until the results are out!!


8 comments:

Sally 20 June 2008 at 22:27  

Hi Sharon great card and I really like those colours. Nice and bright and I would love to recieve a card like that.

craftymumof3 20 June 2008 at 22:37  

Great card. I love the colours you have used in the background

Sian 20 June 2008 at 23:36  

Lovely card and I love the stamp

GranLinda 21 June 2008 at 20:53  

Beautiful card! Great colours too.

NantyLornar 21 June 2008 at 20:55  

Pretty stamp and great colours. What a lovely card!

Max 22 June 2008 at 15:04  

Just to let you know you have won the Blog Candy. Please e~mail me your address details and check my blog to see what you've won. :)

Lovely card ... funny how we have our likes and dislikes.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Dawn Wheeler 22 June 2008 at 15:57  

Realy cute card ,fab colours and image ,Dawnx

Mrs Mayne 23 June 2008 at 10:17  

Fab card! Those papers are perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP