Truly Scrumptious Challenge #54

>> Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Isn't it fantastic now the clocks have changed and the evenings are so much lighter. All the children in our road are out playing on their bikes and scooters after school and it feels like Spring is definitely here!

We have a new Truly Scrumptious challenge for you today and this time we have a sketch.


As its Mothers Day this coming Sunday I've made a card for my mum. I fell in love with the decorative 'shop sign' die when I saw it at the Craft Barn a few weeks ago and I've been itching to use it. The papers are Basic Grey Wisteria and I've coloured Tilda with a mixture of aqua pens and distress inks.



Our two new Truly Scrumptious DT ladies are making their debut this week and the whole team have created some really beautiful cards so please pop over to the blog to take a look and join in the fun.

4 comments:

Fiona 30 March 2011 at 10:22  

Beautiful Sharon, love the soft shades and the die-cut hanging sign is brill, not seen that one before.
Great composition.

Lil Daffodil 30 March 2011 at 11:21  

Hi Sharon,
This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and papers and the layout is fabulous. Tilda is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 30 March 2011 at 12:56  

Oh my goodness Sharon...I just love that little sign too! Oh I wish I had that die! I love love love the shades of purples you used! Beautiful Mother's Day card!
P.S. I love when the time changes too. It is sooo nice not having it dark at 4:30-5!!!!!

debby4000 31 March 2011 at 06:37  

Oh this is so cute Sharon, love the sign die.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP