Clean & Simple Friday

>> Friday 4 March 2011

Yay, its the weekend!! I love Fridays - I meet up with some friends and their children in the morning for tea and cake. The children play and we get to chat (when we're not resolving squabbles over toys!) I decided to get the weekly shop over and done with this afternoon so now we have the whole weekend to relax.

There is a fab sketch to follow on the Clean & Simple blog this week.


I found this sheet of Cloud 9 paper lurking at the bottom of my drawer. I didn't have a suitable button so I layered two Prima flowers with button centre. The sentiment is Wild Rose Studio.

This layout is brilliant for smaller leftover pieces of paper so I think I will make a whole batch of cards to sell to my Pilates clients!!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

dolcreations 4 March 2011 at 23:36  

This is so pretty Sharon! I think your Pilates clients will just love to buy up these! Sounds like you had a really enjoyable day!

Jennifer 11 March 2011 at 01:43  

This is so simple yet gorgeous Sharon xx Jenny xx

Ericka 11 March 2011 at 04:51  

hi, my name is Ericka, im from mexico city, i like handcrafts, so im invite you to visit mi blog
kika.kreativarte.blogspot.com
im looking for friend wiht the same hobbies, i would like to be your friend

Vicky Hayes 14 March 2011 at 08:54  

That's a really pretty DP and I love your flower embellishment. It's a great idea to make a batch of these with left-over paper.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP