Truly Scrumptious - Tag It!

>> Wednesday 16 March 2011

It's challenge time on the Truly Scrumptious blog and our theme this time is 'Tag It!'. We would like to see your tags, tag-shaped cards or cards with tags on them.

I've wanted to make myself a bookmark so I made a tag-shaped one. I cut it from watercolour paper and used Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage distress inks for the background. The edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz tool and Walnut Stain ink. I stamped the text (Crafty Individuals) with the same distress inks, masking off the section by using torn kitchen roll.

The layered flower has been made with a Stempelglede stamp that I stamped onto banana paper, punched out and scrunched up.

The rest of the DT girls have made some fabulous creations and it would great if you could join us.

I'm going to start using my bookmark straight away. The book on my bedside table at the moment is Advanced Google Adwords - exciting eh?

7 comments:

debby4000 16 March 2011 at 11:07  

Wonderful tag bookmark Sharon, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

angeleef 16 March 2011 at 12:52  

This is such an amazing bookmark. I've got the stamp too but never made something as beautifull as you with it.
Greetz
** Evi **

Fiona 16 March 2011 at 13:39  

Such a pretty bookmark Sharon.

dolcreations 16 March 2011 at 13:48  

This has got to be the sweetest and the most gorgeous bookmark I have ever seen! I just LOVE how you did the pink and the green distress inks at the top and the bottom to really add to the softness! LOVE that image! Beautifully done Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riet 16 March 2011 at 15:15  

So gorgeous Sharon,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy 17 March 2011 at 04:45  

Hi Sharon,
This is beautiful,love the image and the pink and green is a favourite for me...
Mandy x

Melanie-Jane 18 March 2011 at 07:25  

Beautiful Tag dear Sharon. I love it and that little girl is so cute. Love the colours, the soft pink and green is marvellous. What stamp did you use under the flower ? That looks very elegant.
Wish you a great week-end.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP