Happy Red Nose Day!

>> Friday 18 March 2011

Hi everyone, have you had a good week? We've had a busy one in our house. I've finally started building the website for my new business which is really exciting. My plan is to 'launch' on the 3rd May, as long as the stock coming from America arrives on time!

It's the Easter Fayre and Thomas' nursery tomorrow so I've made some chocolate and raisin fudge to sell and we had lots of fun making an Easter hat for the Easter Bonnet Parade. I'll post a picture of Thomas in his creation over the weekend.

I've made two Clean & Simple cards this evening - in between watching Comic Relief on the TV (I think I liked Fake That almost as much as Take That!). This was a great sketch to work with. The trickiest bit was creating neat knots with the ribbon.


All the papers are from a Nitwits collection and I used my aqua marker pens to draw the stems. Both sentiments are from Wild Rose Studio.


I love to receive your comments so please let me know what you think about these two cards. Have a fantastic weekend.

8 comments:

AB. 18 March 2011 at 23:00  

Lovely cards! I love the gingham & polka dot flowers - very cute indeed!! :)

Fiona 18 March 2011 at 23:37  

Super cards Sharon and I recognise those papers. Been shopping at the Craft Barn?

Amy 19 March 2011 at 01:28  

I LOVE the flower stamps you used on these cards!! They are super fun! Thanks for stopping by my bloggy too...isn't that ribbon treatment totally awesome?!!? I will find the youtube video that taught me how to do it...it is ridiculously simple and looks like it took forever hahaha! I LOVE IT!! As long as you have a needle and thread and can kinda sew, you can do that ribbon!! HUGS

dolcreations 19 March 2011 at 01:35  

Oh I just love your cards Sharon. So pretty that is for sure!!!!!

Victoria 19 March 2011 at 09:10  

these are both gorgeous Sharon, I think I prefer the first one as somehow the colours balance well to my eyes.

Good luck with the launch of your new business
Hugs
Victoria
x

Jenny 19 March 2011 at 14:52  

Two very beautiful simple cards. I realy like them.
Jenny

p.s. good luck with your business venture.

Riet 19 March 2011 at 20:05  

What a gorgeous cards Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janet 23 March 2011 at 23:33  

Lovely cards sweetie.......hope you are well too! x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP