Truly Scrumptious Challenge #55

>> Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hello, it seems so long since I last posted on my blog. Unfortunately our home computer broke down early last week so had to go away to have Windows reinstalled and a hard disk upgrade. I hate not having a computer! I wasn't able to do any work which was so frustrating and I missed keeping up to date with blogs and friends on Facebook! I did do lots more housework than normal though!!

And unfortunately my creative mojo seems to have vanished so I didn't even have the urge to make cards with all the spare time I found myself with.

Onto our new Truly Scrumptious challenge and this week our theme is Vintage.


This is my favourite hAnglar girl and she is coloured with distress inks. The papers are from a new pad called Victorian Collection by Paper Cellar and the ribbon I found at Hobbycraft last week.

I hope you will pop over and join in our challenge.

5 comments:

debby4000 13 April 2011 at 10:32  

Gorgeous, adorable card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Riet 13 April 2011 at 13:55  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC 14 April 2011 at 11:54  

Very pretty Sharon and love the vintage colours. Bet your glad your up and running again!
Clairex

Hanna 17 April 2011 at 09:44  

Oh, Sharon, this is gorgeous! I love the pretty colours and your amazing paperwork, totally stunning, and you've coloured your sweet hÄnglar girl to perfection. :)
Adorable details too, love the cute flowers.
LOVELY! :)

hugs from Hanna

Tab 19 April 2011 at 22:00  

Gorgeous card, Sharon, the papers are fabulous and I love the image! Glad that you computer is better, nothing worst than computer probs.
Hugs Tab xxx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP