Truly Scrumptious Challenge #56

>> Wednesday 27 April 2011

Hi everyone. I hope you enjoyed the long Easter weekend. I can't believe how fantastic the weather has been for the last two weeks, apparently it was the warmest Easter on record. We had a fantastic two weeks with lots of days out with friends and family. But it was back to normal yesterday and I have got loads of work to catch up on.

We have a new challenge for you on the Truly Scrumptious blog and this week its a sketch


Sadly this will be the last Truly Scrumptious challenge for a while. I simply don't have the time to run the blog at the moment so I'm putting it on ice in the hope that life will settle down later in the year and I'll be able to get it up and running again.

Hopefully I will get some crafting time on Friday and will have a card to show you then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP