Mojo - MIA

>> Tuesday 3 May 2011



Hello, I hope your week is going well so far and you enjoyed the long weekend. Wasn't the Wedding fantastic? I had the TV on from 8am with all the build up and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I'm not sure Thomas would agree as he wasn't allowed to watch Fireman Sam until late afternoon!

I took delivery of my first stock last week which was very exciting. I'm progressing really well with building my shop. It's a huge learning curve for me but I'm enjoying every minute and I can't wait until I can officially open.

Unfortunately my creative mojo is still Missing In Action (probably replaced with all the IT & web info that I'm trying to cram into my brain) but I have managed to make some very simple cards over the weekend.

The first was made using this weeks Clean & Simple sketch. I didn't get too creative with the sketch, just got out all my flower punches and some paper scraps, but I'm pretty pleased with the finished result.



My other two cards were made using some freebie stamps that came with a craft magazine. The cards are really small (10cm x 10cm) and the images were fab to colour. I used distress inks and a touch of stickles and very simple layouts.




Enjoy the rest of the week!

7 comments:

Mandy 3 May 2011 at 20:25  

Hi Sharon,
These are all gorgeous,really love the second one with the cute little dog...So pleased your new venture is going well...Hope your well other than all the stress from starting it...
Mandy x

Melanie-Jane 3 May 2011 at 21:26  

Lovely cards. This little doggies are so cute. Your distress colouring is beautiful.
Cant wait to see your shop.
Greetings
Melanie-Jane

Jenny 3 May 2011 at 22:04  

Lovely cards, your flowery card is great. Using the patterned paper in the punches is a good idea :)
Jenny x

debby4000 4 May 2011 at 10:22  

Oh the dinky cards are so cute and love the CAS one too.
luv
Debby

uhooi 6 May 2011 at 04:38  

This card is good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

dolcreations 16 May 2011 at 17:57  

Sharon,you work those distress inks so well.I just love your cards! I can't wait to see your shop! I hope you sit back and have a cup of tea once in awhile!!!!!

a Seeker of the TRUTH 12 June 2011 at 13:45  

Just been looking through your blog and think your cards are beautiful. If i havent already thanked you for visiting my blog I would to say Thanks for taking the time It is really appreciated.

Happy crafting
Julie

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP