Lazy Summer Days

>> Tuesday 1 June 2010

Oh dear, what happened to the weather? It's been awful in Kent today; wet and cold. To cheer myself up I visited the Lili of the Valley website and ordered a few of their new stamps!! A small package from Wild Orchid Crafts was waiting for me when I got home from work so I just had to make a card and use some of my new stash.



This is a digi image available directly from Elisabeth Bell's website - thank you Sue for telling me where to find her. The papers are DCWV Linen Closet collection and the background sheet is lovely and glittery which you can kinda see from the picture. The lace and flowers are my new stash and the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

I'm going to enter this card into these challenges:

Sketch Saturday - sketch, Charisma Cardz - Round & round, Stampin' for the Weekend - Make someone smile, Papertake Weekly - Fun Fun Fun

Thank you for all your lovely birthday wishes. I guess 40 isn't too bad (so far anyway) but I'm definitely on a health kick for a few days after eating far too much over the long weekend!

17 comments:

dolcreations 2 June 2010 at 02:13  

Oh Sharon...I have fallen in love with this image! You have made such a beautiful card. I just love the colours that you chose to do this BEAUTIFUL creation~
I really hope that the weather changes for you soon!

Helene 2 June 2010 at 06:26  

Hi Sharon,
I love this image too. I'm testing my ink printer at the moment to see if I can get some digis and I think this one will be the first ^^.
I love the way you colored her.

Hugs
Hélène

Josie 2 June 2010 at 09:20  

love the colour of your card~ Really sweet creation :)

-Josie

Sharon 2 June 2010 at 09:53  

What a gorgeous card Josie - your friend will love it. I love the flowers and butterfly - so pretty.

Lil Daffodil 2 June 2010 at 10:50  

Hi Sharon,
This is a gorgeous card with a beautifuly coloured image. The combination of the punched borders and the lace ribbon is fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anna 2 June 2010 at 12:43  

Beautiful card and lovely image :o)

Elaine Stark 2 June 2010 at 12:51  

Beautiful. the image is adorable and the papers and lace go perfectly. Elaine

Danielle 2 June 2010 at 15:56  

Oh Sharon, this is gorgeous! Such a pretty combo of colours and the image is stunning! Beautifully coloured and the lace is such a perfect delicate touch!
Happy Belated Birthday - glad to hear 40 isn't so bad after all!!
Hugs, Danielle

Sharon Caudle 2 June 2010 at 16:32  

She's beautiful! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Kate's Makes 2 June 2010 at 17:54  

This is absolutely stunning! So beautiful and this image is now on my to buy list! :o)

Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Kate

Riet 2 June 2010 at 18:36  

So beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye 2 June 2010 at 21:10  

Hi Sharon, this card is lovely, the soft colours are so pretty. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Julie 3 June 2010 at 21:23  

A lovely sweet card

Anonymous,  5 June 2010 at 06:28  

Wow Sharon! Simply beautiful :) I love that image & the paper & embellies are perfect!

Vicky Hayes 6 June 2010 at 11:58  

I love your card- the detail is incredible and I love the soft colours you've used. Happy birthday for last Saturday! Mine was last Monday so we are practically twins - except you are only 40 and I am an antique! (But hey - it's only a number!)

Berry 8 June 2010 at 10:07  

This image is just adorable Sharon! I love your colour choices too, so pretty, Hugs Rebekah x

stephanne 9 June 2010 at 23:47  

This is so very pretty Sharon, your colouring brings this sweetheart right off the paper and I love the colours and gorgeous embellies you've chosen. Happy belated birthday to you as well hun!!
Stephanne

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP