Finally some crafting time!

>> Saturday 19 June 2010

It's been such a hectic week, all I managed to do crafting wise is colour this one image and tonight I finally got to make a card. All in all we've been to the dentist, I've been on a training course, the dog has been groomed, the carpets have been cleaned and last night I had an evening out with the girls!!

I've used a few new things on this card. I bought the adorable Belles & Whistles stamp, butterfly & leaf punches and the BG papers at the Craft Barn last weekend. I spent a good few hours wandering around all the demonstrations where I got a chance to say hello again to the lovely Christine Dark and I also met the lovely & talented Kim Piggott.


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is Personal Impressions.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. It's been so cold here today I seriously thought about putting the heating on for a bit!! Hopefully it will warm up tomorrow as we bought a climbing frame/slide from our neighbours for Thomas and it would be nice to get out in the garden to use it.

Challenges entered:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Thank You
Charisma Cardz - All about the bling
Totally Gorjuss - Sugar and Spice

11 comments:

Unknown 19 June 2010 at 23:25  

Sharon it is beautiful!!! I love this image too. The colours are so pretty.

It has been very cold here today???? Hope Thomas can play outside tomorrow,
Angela x

Fleur 20 June 2010 at 00:23  

Sharon it's gorgeous. Sounds like a very busy week, you deserve some well earned crafty time
Hugz fleur xXx

Net 20 June 2010 at 00:36  

Oh wow that's so pretty! I love the colours you've chosen. You've also used my current favourite BG paper too ;))

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Jennifer 20 June 2010 at 02:10  

Oh so adorable Sharon!! I love this image. You have made a beautiful card with it! xx Jenny xx

Louise 20 June 2010 at 08:27  

Beautiful card sharon, love it all.
louise xx

Riet 20 June 2010 at 14:41  

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karina 20 June 2010 at 16:40  

Dear Sharon,
this is a very lovely card you made. I love your style in general and so I will come again to take a look what's new here.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Stempeltiger 22 June 2010 at 07:34  

This card is AMAZING Sharon!!!
Sweet image, GORGEOUS colouring and fab papers and flowers.
Wish you a beautiful day.
Hugs, Swantje x

Nilla 22 June 2010 at 11:06  

Gorgeous card, coloring, colors and all! We have one day cloudy next day sun and so on!! Hugs Nilla

Vee 22 June 2010 at 23:18  

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Anonymous,  1 July 2010 at 13:01  

Beautiful card, sweet image and gorgeous colours...glad you managed to find at least some time for crafting! Hope it clears up for you soon :-) Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP