Truly Scrumptious Challenge 34

>> Wednesday 9 June 2010

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new challenge over on the Truly Scrumptious blog and this week we have a lovely sketch designed by DT member Beth;


The optional extra challenge is to use either checks or gingham on your card.


I've got a few male cards to make over the coming weeks as it's my dad's birthday and Fathers Day this month. This one is for Dad's birthday and I used one of my new LOTV images which is coloured with distress inks. I mirrored the sketch as the image looked better on the left. The papers are DCWV Linen Closet again - I'm afraid you are going to be seeing a lot of these papers as I love the whole collection. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a $15 gift voucher to spend on Whimsy Stamps. I hope you will be able to join us this time.

12 comments:

Heather 9 June 2010 at 10:49  

Gorgeous Sharon - I love those papers - they are delicious, beautiful colours and colouring of that adorable LOTV image.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 9 June 2010 at 11:46  

Oh gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful cute image and wonderful papers.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos 9 June 2010 at 12:27  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Christine 9 June 2010 at 13:22  

Hi Sharon gorgeous DP's lovely colour combo & fab image & colouring.

Hugs Christine xx

Riet 9 June 2010 at 19:45  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mina 9 June 2010 at 23:09  

wow Sharon your colouring is beautifully soft and the Linen closet papers are some of my very favourites
Mina xxx

Julie 9 June 2010 at 23:17  

This is lovely and the inked sky is very effective.

Dawn 10 June 2010 at 19:42  

Hiya Sharon

Aww I love your colouring, such a great image too..

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sallie's Place 10 June 2010 at 22:16  

Lovely card Sharon and I love your colouring

Sallie
xx

Vicky Hayes 12 June 2010 at 13:19  

This image reminds me of one of my sons - it's gorgeous and your colouring is perfect!

Beth 13 June 2010 at 19:48  

This is SUCH a gorgeous card! I love this image - he looks very relaxed! And the papers look great too!

Love Beth xx

Basslady 19 June 2010 at 10:11  

this is so adorable!
the papers are fantastic!
i'd really love to see more of them...

xoxo silvi (from germany)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP