Card for a princess

>> Tuesday 8 June 2010

It’s time for another Gem of a Challenge and this month the super talented Debby has chosen a theme of button & ribbon.

I’ve used this adorable new Pink Gem image.  I’ve made this card for a 6 year old girl so I went for soft, pretty and girly papers and  I’ve added some gems to her crown, wand and her shoes.

Pink Gem DT

IMG_0326 The punch is my new MS ‘round the page’, ribbon & buttons from my stash.  I hope you will be able to join in the challenge.  Remember, you don’t have to use a Pink Gem image but if you do you will be entered into the draw to win two stamps.

9 comments:

Janet 8 June 2010 at 09:09  

This is just gorgeous Sharon......I love the soft colours! x

Berry 8 June 2010 at 10:06  

This is such a pretty princess card Sharn, she is just the cutest image I have to get her lol! I'm sure any 6 yr old would love this Hugs Rebekah x

Mandy 8 June 2010 at 10:16  

Hi Sharon,
A beautiful card..love the pastel colours just perfect for a six year old...
Mandy xx

Fiona 8 June 2010 at 11:27  

Very pretty Sharon and fab colouring. Hoping to go to the Extravaganza on Sunday.

Fiona x

debby4000 8 June 2010 at 11:32  

Gorgeous, adorable card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Jennifer 8 June 2010 at 11:44  

gOrgeous Sharon! I adore your soft colours. Fit for a princess for sure! xx Jenny xx

Danielle 8 June 2010 at 14:02  

What a perfect little Princess card Sharon! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the added touch of sparkle!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet 8 June 2010 at 20:10  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and your papers.

HUgs Riet.xx

Christine 9 June 2010 at 13:23  

Hi Sharon another stunner P/G creation so pretty & girlie fab colouring love the layout..

Hugs Christine xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP