Truly Scrumptious – Buttons & Bows

>> Wednesday 3 February 2010

It’s time for another Truly Scrumptious challenge. This is the sketch we have for you this time

3 Feb sketch

And the optional extra challenge is 'buttons & bows’. There is a lovely prize for the winner of this challenge – your choice of ribbon & button kit from Truly Scrumptious Crafts.

TS1

TS2

I think I’ve gone a bit overboard with the embellishments on this card! I’ve coloured Leisel with distress inks and filled her wheelbarrow with buttons. I think the DP is My Minds Eye but it was the last piece I had so I can’t be certain. I hand stitched around the smaller panels and all the edges have been inked and then embossed with sparkly powder. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and all the buttons and ribbon are from Truly Scrumptious Crafts.

14 comments:

Julie 3 February 2010 at 09:35  

A sweet and pretty card

Lil Daffodil 3 February 2010 at 09:42  

Hi Sharon,
This is a really sweet card in charming pinks. I love the image. She is so beautifully coloured and the way you have piled the buttons in the barrow is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 3 February 2010 at 11:33  

Oh this is adorable and love the buttons in her barrow.
luv
Debby

Riet 3 February 2010 at 12:14  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris 3 February 2010 at 12:15  

Gorgeous card Sharon and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and how you used the buttons. Hope you're well. Chris xx

dolcreations 3 February 2010 at 14:29  

Oh how darn cute is this! You are so creative with your cards! I love when you post a new card! I am loving all those little buttons in the wheelbarrow! Man oh man...I am going to have to invest in this little image!

Anonymous,  3 February 2010 at 14:44  

Sharon, this is just adorable hun!! I think the buttons look adorable in her barrel!! :) Fabby idea!! HUGS

Danielle 3 February 2010 at 18:21  

Love this card Sharon! Your colours are gorgeous and your wheelbarrow full of buttons is So cute!
Hugs, Danielle

Unknown 3 February 2010 at 22:20  

Love the soft colouring of Liesel, I know I "need" some distress inks?? LOL Its a beautiful card those buttons look gorgeous!!
Angela x

Mina 4 February 2010 at 20:27  

wow this is fabulous Sharon and I love how you used the buttons
Mina xxx

Kim Dellow 5 February 2010 at 21:32  

Oh adore the buttons! So clever! Gorgeous. Kim

Kahvinpapu 6 February 2010 at 06:13  

This is so lovely! Love buttons and all!
Have great weekend!

Lorraine A 10 February 2010 at 21:22  

gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the wheelbarrow full of buttons is a fabulous idea ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

I am looking forwad to seeing what you make with Dulcie's parcel :-)

Nicole Bailey 16 February 2010 at 21:31  

LOVE it Sharon-especially LOVE how you added the buttons to the wagon-so cute!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP