Pink Gem DT / Papertake Weekly

>> Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good week so far.  Last week my February Pink Gem DT stamps landed on my doormat and I couldn’t wait to ink up Football Miki.  Thomas loves kicking a ball and  last weekend he started at Little Kickers which he absolutely loved  !  He chased around kicking every ball he could and tidying up the cones the coaches were trying to set out! 

PG DTBack to my card and I used Dawny’s Papertake Weekly sketch and kept it very simple.  The papers are My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus and the sentiment is from Paper Mania.  Sorry about the rather  poor picture quality. I need to find a better way to photograph my cards with artificial light – any tips would gratefully received!

15 comments:

Unknown 9 February 2010 at 23:19  

What a cute image!! Love the colours and the simple layout is perfect for this card!!
Angela x

dolcreations 9 February 2010 at 23:43  

This is such a cute image! My son has played rep soccer for 3 years and just loves it! This image would be so perfect even for a scrapbook! Your colouring is to perfect Sharon!

Lil Daffodil 9 February 2010 at 23:49  

Hi Sharon,
Great boy card with a fabulous image and fantastic papers. I beautifully simple card but great for a boy's birthday.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Deb 10 February 2010 at 02:51  

fab card, he is such a cutie, hugs Debx

Nilla 10 February 2010 at 04:26  

Love those colors and the image is so cute! Great card! Hugs Nilla

debby4000 10 February 2010 at 10:00  

Gorgeous card wonderful cute image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Mel 10 February 2010 at 11:00  

Sweet card fab image.
Mel x

Elaine Stark 10 February 2010 at 11:08  

A great boys card, lovely colours. Elaine

Riet 10 February 2010 at 11:44  

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A 10 February 2010 at 21:18  

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love this image ,,, very cute ,,:-)

thanks for joining the PTW challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Janet 12 February 2010 at 15:18  

This is gorgeous Sharon.....love it! I recieved my challenge prize today.....thank you they are fab. If I can't get good natural daylight by the kitchen window I photograph my cards under the daylight lamp. xx

Janet 12 February 2010 at 15:18  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill 12 February 2010 at 19:38  

gorgeous card Sharon, that image is so cute, and you have coloured him beautifully thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jilli 13 February 2010 at 10:14  

Gorgeous card, adorable image and fab papers and colouring! Hugs Jillix

Debi 16 February 2010 at 11:51  

Lovely job on this~! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP