A little WOJ love

>> Saturday 6 February 2010

Thank goodness its the weekend.  It’s been another hectic week, and lots of crafting ‘stuff’ going on too!

Firstly, I was thrilled when Janet asked me to become a permanent member of the Pink Gems design team!  I feel very honoured to join such a talented team and I hope to show you a Pink Gem card later this week with my new stamps.  Then I received my very first magazine commission which necessitated a bit of lateral thinking and then a bit of craft shopping!  And then yesterday a huge DT package from Dulcie at Wild Rose Studios arrived through my letterbox.  Not only were there some adorable stamps but also some sentiments, a fabulous set of brads and two packs of gorgeous papers.  So I’m going to have a lot of fun in the coming weeks playing with all my new stash.

woj

Enough waffling, I want to show you the card I’ve made for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge.   I used a layout I saw on the fabulous Hanna’s blog.  If you haven’t seen her work then do visit her blog as you are in for a treat.  The papers I’ve used are a mixture of MME Wild Asparagus and Papermania Regency collection.  The flowers are a mixture from Wild Orchid crafts.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil 6 February 2010 at 10:34  

Hi Sharon,
This card is beautifully crafted. I love the colours and papers. The image is adorable and those roses are so classy.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous,  6 February 2010 at 13:24  

So stunning Sharon!! :) Love your details!! Congrats on becoming a permanent part of the DT!! HUGS

dolcreations 6 February 2010 at 14:16  

Such a beautiful girlie card Sharon. I love all those soft papers...and the distress inks on there as well. You are so talented with those distress inks...Can I sign up for a class with Sharon to learn the tricks of the trade!
Have a fabulous weekend playing with you wonderful new items. You so deserve them!

Stampin Mindy 6 February 2010 at 17:48  

Beautiful work, I love your perfect coloring and beautiful papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenge.

Nilla 7 February 2010 at 00:50  

Congrats on all, Sharon! Love this card, so soft and beautiful! Hugs Nilla

paola 7 February 2010 at 05:38  

What a beautiful creation, love those big wild roses. thanks for joiningus on WOJ this week
smiles
Paola

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP