Papertake Weekly / Project Tuesday

>> Tuesday 23 February 2010

I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was pretty uneventful but because of the rain Dave couldn’t work so we had some nice family time together.

PTW

I’m entering this card in a couple of challenges.  I’ve used the great sketch from this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge and made a gift card holder (Project Tuesday).  The papers are Daisy D’s and came from a fab online store called The Craftz Boutique.  I’ve only shopped there once but the service was excellent and they have every paper imaginable and more, plus their Bazzil cardstock is a really good price.

PTW2Tilda is coloured with distress inks and I used my Martha Stewart punch to create the pink vertical strip.  I attached a 10cm square card to the centre which opens up to reveal a small envelope which is just the right size for a gift card.  And I’ve just realised that there isn’t a flower in sight – that must be a first for me!

I hope you like it!  Have a great week.

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil 23 February 2010 at 23:03  

Hi Sharon,
Ilove the colours and the textures of the papers/card you have used on this card. Tilda is beautifully done and looks so pretty. A fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 23 February 2010 at 23:14  

Oh Sharon...you have outdone yourself with Tilda! She is coloured beautifully..I love that image! You are a pro at the distress inks that is for sure! Beautiful spring card!
Hope you have a nice evening,
Christine
P.S. thank-you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

Anonymous,  23 February 2010 at 23:47  

WOW!! Sharon, this is soo gorgeous!! I love the pretty colors you've used!! Sweet image too!! HUGS

Lisa 24 February 2010 at 02:50  

Beautiful job on your Tilda! I'm a fanatic :) Pretty GC holder too! Thanks for joining us at PT this week!

Dawny P 24 February 2010 at 07:38  

Oh how sweet!!! I love the paper you used and Tilda looks so lovely. It's a fabulous take on the sketch chick!!! Thank you for joining us over at PTW this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

Elaine Stark 24 February 2010 at 14:14  

Love this idea of the gift card holder, especially in such a pretty card. Elaine

Riet 24 February 2010 at 18:27  

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alina 24 February 2010 at 21:39  

it's wonderful, Sharon, beautiful colours!
thank you for your nice comments, I love to read them!
hugs, Alina

Stempeltiger 26 February 2010 at 07:29  

WOW!!! Sharon your card is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the sweet tilda ... the beautiful paper and the amazing colouring.
Lots of hugs
Swantje x

Rose 27 February 2010 at 04:12  

this is so pretty and i luv the image :)
thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)

Michele Roos 27 February 2010 at 08:32  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the way you've coloured in the image and yummy papers to. Hugs Michele x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP