Whimsy DT cards

>> Wednesday 30 September 2009

I managed to sneak in a bit of extra crafting time this evening in between washing my hair and watching an brilliant episode of Criminal Minds!

I thought these tag shaped cards would be perfect for these Whimsy images, although I should have checked sizes first because the bear only just fits!  Both images are coloured with distress inks and I’ve matted the bear onto some jute ribbon and used a few of the ribbon threads to tie in my buttons.

HPIM1705

There was a bit more room to decorate my second card and I’ve used some Sizzix papers, some raffia and a couple of buttons which came from an old pair of Monsoon flip flops!

HPIM1704

12 comments:

Nilla 1 October 2009 at 01:01  

Two wonderful cards, Sharon! The fringe on the first one is a great idea, love the coloring of both! Hugs Nilla

Danielle 1 October 2009 at 01:17  

What adorable cards Sharon - your colouring is awesome on both! Love the jute fringe around the polar bear - makes a great effect!
hugs, Danielle

PinksyDoodles 1 October 2009 at 07:26  

These are both gorgeous Sharon, the fringe under the bear looks fab.
Clare x

mueppi 1 October 2009 at 08:20  

Two wonderful cards, Sharon!
I love the soft colours and images!
Have a great day!
Big hugs Gisela

Unknown 1 October 2009 at 08:42  

Sharon these are fantastic, love the images and the way you have laid them out....Hugs Avril xxx

CraftyC 1 October 2009 at 09:47  

These are gorgeous Sharon, I just love Denise's stamps!
Clairex

Elaine Stark 1 October 2009 at 12:44  

these are fun cards. great images. Elaine

Anonymous,  1 October 2009 at 13:10  

Oh wow!! These are both just adorable!! I love the tags and the stitching around the edges!! Very nicely done!! :) TFS! HUGS

debby4000 2 October 2009 at 06:42  

Oh what a gorgeous cards, fab cute images and I love the tag shape.
luv
Debb

Michele Roos 2 October 2009 at 12:37  

Such fabulous cards Sharon. Love the images you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

dolcreations 2 October 2009 at 19:30  

Oh my goodness these tags are awesome! I love the jute fringe around the polar bear! It just makes it perfect. Your colouring is just awesome!
Christine

Heather 6 October 2009 at 01:45  

Adorable cards. Your shading is amazing.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP