Truly Scrumptious

>> Wednesday 16 September 2009

It’s time again for another Truly Scrumptious challenge.  This week we’ve got a lovely sketch by our DT member Heather and the extra challenge is to use at least three stamps (not including the sentiment).

Heather sketch 2

I’ve used a gorgeous Mimosa stamp from Bildmalarna which I coloured with distress inks.  I’ve had the Autumn Leaves border stamps for a while now but only used them once., but after seeing a tutorial on the Stampartic blog I knew how I wanted to use them on this card.   My other stamps are flourishes from Inkadinkadoo and a corner stamp from Crafty Individuals.

TS DT card 

Make sure you visit the Truly Scrumptious blog to take a look at the fab cards the rest of the DT have made.

14 comments:

Nilla 16 September 2009 at 10:43  

Sweet, sweet Mimosa! Beautiful card, Sharon! Love the soft color tones and details! Hugs Nilla

Michele Roos 16 September 2009 at 12:49  

Such a pretty card Sharon. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Elaine Stark 16 September 2009 at 13:00  

A lovely card and great colours, I will need to put my thinking cap on for this challenge. Elaine

debby4000 16 September 2009 at 13:06  

beautiful card, wonderful sweet image and love all the swirls.
luv
Debby

Anonymous,  16 September 2009 at 15:23  

OH wow!! What a really sweet creation!! Love the swirls and pearls!! :) HUGS

Deb 16 September 2009 at 18:42  

beautiful card, sweet image and I love the swirls! hugs Debx

Heather 16 September 2009 at 20:31  

Simply stunning Sharon, love the colour combo and the stamping is fantastic, what gorgeous stamps.
hugs Heather xx

Beth 16 September 2009 at 20:45  

Oh this is so pretty Sharon! I love the colours you've used and all the swirls are gorgeous!

Beth xx

Mina 16 September 2009 at 22:50  

wow the Mimosa stamp in those colours is just so beautiful Sharon...love it
Mina xxx

Danielle 17 September 2009 at 02:41  

What a sweet card Sharon! Love the gorgeous image and the flourish stamps are awesome!
Hugs, Danielle

Rach 17 September 2009 at 10:06  

a fabulous card Sharon, love the image and how you have coloured her.. fantastic job. hugs rachxx

Danita 17 September 2009 at 20:38  

Sharon, I just love your card!!! I so love the purple and green color combo and those swirls in black accent your card perfectly!!! Awesome use of those stamps!!!!!

Unknown 18 September 2009 at 16:24  

Such a pretty card I like your sweet girl she is so cute and those boarders look gorgeous!!
(I have tried to e-mail you but my messages keep being returned?) I wolud LOVE to take up your offer,hugs Angela x

Larissa 21 September 2009 at 19:12  

Very lovely card! That is such a cute stamp!

Hugs,
Larissa

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP