Some Christmas Bling

>> Friday 25 September 2009

I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.  According to the weatherman, its going to be warm and sunny in our little corner of the country so I hope we can get out and about and make the most of it while it lasts.

HPIM1695

I love this WOJ snowman by Elizabeth Bell.  I’ve coloured him with the usual distress inks and I also used a pale blue tombow pen to add some soft colour to his body.  There’s a bit of stickles on his hat, mitten and buttons too.  The tag behind has been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and I lightly brushed over the raised area with a pink versa color inkpad.

My sentiment stamp is also new and is from Crafty Individuals.  And I wanted to add some bling so used some sparkly ribbon and gems.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope the sun shines in your part of the world.

12 comments:

CraftyC 26 September 2009 at 00:05  

Your card is gorgeous Sharon, love the snowman and I cant wait to see more of this brilliant weather we are having here in our little corner. Have a great weekend!
Clairex

PinksyDoodles 26 September 2009 at 07:09  

Gorgeous cared Sharon, this snoman stamp is very pretty and the snowflake is beautiful.
Clare x

Nicki 26 September 2009 at 09:58  

Beautiful card Sharon, that snowman is divine and your colouring is fantastic. Nicki, xx

Unknown 26 September 2009 at 10:01  

oh thats so sweet and so wonderful.
thank you so much for joining in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

mueppi 26 September 2009 at 10:06  

Wow... Sharon
yyour card is so wonderful!
I love the cold colours!
Hugs Gisela

Lil Daffodil 26 September 2009 at 13:54  

Hi Sharon,
Gorgeous, cute and so well decorated with all that wonderful bling.
I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Elaine Stark 26 September 2009 at 16:20  

A beautiful card, A lovely snowman stamp. Elaine

Victoria 26 September 2009 at 20:53  

love the simplicity and the bling - nice combo

Victoria
x

Julie 26 September 2009 at 21:31  

Beautifully done, a lovely card.

Jeanette 27 September 2009 at 00:10  

This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the FS challenge this week. Hugs Jeanette

dolcreations 27 September 2009 at 15:43  

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Every time you make a card they get more and more stunning!
Christine

Anonymous,  27 September 2009 at 18:19  

So adorable Sharon!! I just love this and your colors are fab!! HUGS

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP