A Whimsy Friday Sketch

>> Friday 18 September 2009

Thank goodness it’s Friday as this week feels like it’s been a looooong one!  The weather has been up and down; I got soaked playing tennis on Monday and we’ve had glorious sunshine today.  Work has been busy and Thomas has been testing – I spent 45 minutes trying to retrieve the top of a bottle from the sink plughole!

And my mojo is seriously lacking at the moment – I’ve been spending too much time flopped in front of the TV rather than crafting but hopefully a shopping trip to the Craft Barn on Sunday will put that right :)

Enough of my babbling, here is my 2nd Whimsy Guest DT card.  I love this bear and I’ve coloured him very simply with a pale grey Tombow pen.  I’ve used this weeks Friday Sketchers layout but I had to rotate it to fit my image.  The panel behind my bear is embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and I added a few Sizzix snowflakes.  And if you look closely you can see I’ve used some new polar white flowersoft as snow.

HPIM1692

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

11 comments:

dolcreations 19 September 2009 at 00:04  

I am loving the pink paper and that image is just darling! I am falling in love with polar bear images! You have done it to perfection!
Thank-you so much for my little package you sent! You are the best!
Christine

Lisa Foster 19 September 2009 at 00:22  

This is so sweet! I love the pink! Great DP! Fantastic card!
Hugs,
Lisa

PinksyDoodles 19 September 2009 at 10:04  

Wow, what a beautiful card.
Enjoy your shopping trip on Sunday.
Clare x

Elaine Stark 19 September 2009 at 10:58  

This is cute. He's a cute little guy. Elaine

Lil Daffodil 19 September 2009 at 15:26  

Hi sharon,
What a gorgeous card. I love the BPs and that bear is loveable. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous,  19 September 2009 at 22:38  

Oh my goodness!! This is just the sweetest!!! What a very adorable Polar Bear with the pink and pretty sparkles!! ;) HUGS

Beth 20 September 2009 at 10:55  

This is such a sweet card! I love pink on christmas cards! I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Beth xx

Nancy 20 September 2009 at 22:38  

This is a gorgeous, pink, winter card, Sharon:O) Love the cute image. The snowflakes are stunning and the papers you have used are beautiful.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Keep It Sweet and Simple 21 September 2009 at 21:05  

Really cute card. I love the colours you have chosen and the delicate shading of the stamp.
Caroline xxx

Lena Katrine 22 September 2009 at 23:20  

Wow! This is soooo cute! Love the adorable image, and the great colours!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments in my blog - I truly appreciate them a lot!

Hugs, Lena

Unknown 27 September 2009 at 21:25  

Oh, this is so cute! I love pink winter cards :) Beautiful papers and snoflakes you used.

Hugs,
Simone

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP